Sunday February 19, 2017 – Sunday February 19, 2017
860 First Ave
Instructor: Keith Strunk – Bio
Class Dates: 3 Sundays – 2/19, 2/26 & 3/5
Time: 12-4pm (weekly)
If you are a local actor you know that commercial and industrial work is abundant in Philadelphia! This class is a MUST for those who are looking to get booked for these jobs!
In this class you will learn the specifics of commercial, corporate, and industrial acting and how to best apply the actor’s craft to meet those demands.
Areas covered will include;
– analyzing commercial and corporate copy
– making specific acting choices that serve the copy
– learn how and where the actor fits into the business of commercial and corporate production
– learn professional etiquette in the audition and on set
– how to audition for commercial and corporate productions
– use of a teleprompter (*a MUST for Spokesperson work)
– techniques for playing an effective Spokesperson.
Participants will get experience handling commercial spots, PSA’s, and corporate and industrial scripts including marketing, training, and business improv.
Don’t miss this class – start getting BOOKED today!